Residential Activity Leader vacancy: Lampeter campus
Trinity UK are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking students to work as Residential Activity Leaders on the Lampeter campus during July 2018.
Residential Activity Leaders are responsible for preparing and leading activities and excursions and supervising students during breaks and meal times whilst maintaining a high level of Safeguarding and pastoral care.
Duties will involve;
- Picking up groups from the airports, helping with arrivals and departures, and induction to the accommodation
- Meal duties supervising the line at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Break duty, actively supervising morning break 10.30 to 11am and specific areas during ‘free time’, escorting students to and from activities
- Leading and actively participating in sports activities such as Football, Volley ball, Basket ball, Rounders, Beach cricket and swimming.
- Leading and participating in Activities such as Treasure/Scavenger hunts, Casino Night, Game show night, Talent show, International/Welsh Evening (country dancing and games), Blind date and message board, Film night, Quiz Night, Karaoke and Discos and Themed discos.
- Leading Excursions (up to 3 Full day and 2 half day per 2 week stay).
- Encouraging students to speak English outside the classroom e.g. on the bus, during activities and meal times. Getting/persuading students to participate and being enthusiastic!
Dates: 29th June – 15th July 2018 plus a paid training weekend in Leicester on 1st-3rd June
The role is based in Lampeter but accommodation and meals are provided during work hours. Weekly pay = £275 (6 days and on a rota basis)
Please send your CV (explaining any gaps in employment) and two references to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th May 2018, but roles are filling up so make sure to apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.
After the interview stages successful candidates will be sent the full application form, and will be subject to DBS checks.
Vacancies for Go Languages WorldWide : Carmarthen campus
Go Languages WorldWide are looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated, dedicated and responsible individuals to work as Activity Leaders, Activity Managers, Centre Administrators, Welfare Managers and Night Guardians.
The work will be on the Carmarthen campus, and will run from the end of June until the end of July 2018.
Free full board and accommodation included.
Please find brief descriptions of the roles below:
As an Activity Leader you will be responsible for entertaining, guiding and leading the students through a variety of activities, which will take place on and off site. In addition, you will be responsible for residential supervision such as at meal times and bed time duties.
As an Activity Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Activity Programme, ensuring that the Activity Leaders are entertaining, guiding and leading the students through a variety of activities while adhering to the policies and standards set in place by Go Languages.
As a Centre Administrator, you will be responsible for ensuring that all financial and administrative duties are recorded and logged accurately.
The Welfare Manager is responsible for the care, safeguarding and welfare of students at Go Languages.
The Night Guardian is responsible for the care of students overnight. You’ll need to liaise with others to ensure that any concerns or dangers are highlighted and avoided.
How to apply