UWTSD offers all students access to a free 24/7 online supportive service called Big White Wall.
Big White Wall is an anonymous space that you can visit when you’re feeling down, need support or just need to talk.
What does it offer?
You can learn practical skills to help you feel better and tackle a variety of issues.
- Use peer networks to discuss your issues with people experiencing similar problems
- Use self-assessment tools to monitor your progress
- Join group courses and discussion on common issues like negative thinking and stress
How do I sign up?
- Visit bigwhitewall.com
- Click on Join us, and under Organisation select Universities and Colleges from the drop down menu
- Sign up with your UWTSD email address
- Choose an anonymous username
Find out more about other support on offer by visiting the UWTSD Hwb app and clicking on Health and Wellbeing