Life can feel like a roller-coaster where you’re just along for the ride. Sometimes you need to pause. Take a breath. Give yourself a chance to reflect on where you are and where you’re going.
Life Design offers an opportunity to stop and think a little about what you value, the skills you have developed and what you’d like to be doing in the future. Without the pressure of having to know all of the answers right away. Our Life Design workshops give you a chance to explore these ideas and regain that sense of control.
Our wide range of exercises can help you with:
- Working out how to design and create a life, during Uni and afterwards, that works for you.
- Understanding what skills you already have and building the confidence to use them.
- Making the most of your time at University to gain the experience you need for your future.
- Building your networks and presenting yourself online in ways that will open doors for you.
- Designing a future life, and having the tools to redesign it whenever you change your mind!
If you’re studying at our Welsh campuses you’ll be offered a Life Design session as part of your first year of study and we’ll be rolling this out to all sites soon.
But if you’re distance learner, fancy a refresh or a workshop isn’t your cup of tea, you can also access all Life Design resources using the Life Design Hub.
Here you can watch videos and download the exercises to do in your own time. We’ll be updating the Hub with more resources helping you improve your employability, skills and personal development.
If you’re interested in finding out more or just want to chat, you can email email@example.com.