Opportunities for Welsh Speakers
The below courses are currently available. Register to book a place:
Language Skills Certificate
Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol developed the Language Skills Certificate to give students in Wales evidence of their language skills to present to future employers. The certificate is recognised by employers as prominent as the Welsh Government and ITV Wales as demonstrable evidence of your ability to work through the medium of Welsh. It’ll be a great addition to your CV.
Find out how to gain the certificate by visiting the Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol website.
Take a Module in Welsh
Whether you’re already fluent in the language or a proficient learner, there may be opportunities for you to take a module in Welsh while you study with us.
There are opportunities across an amazing variety of courses for fluent speakers to study in Welsh. The benefits to developing your Welsh language skills whilst at uni are immeasurable. Taking a module in Welsh will:
- Give you the opportunity to develop your language skills at a higher level
- Make the most of the skills you already have
- Allow you to get to know other Welsh speakers on your course
- Make you more appealing to employers in Welsh public and private sectors who testify that employing bilingual staff is better for business
- Give you access to bursariesfrom Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol
If you have any queries about taking modules through the Welsh Language, contact Bethan Wyn Davies by emailing email@example.com or call 01267 676618.